Thank you to all applicants – this position has now been filled.
Total Livestock Genetics has a permanent full time management vacancy in its sales area.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key industry personnel
• Provide innovative ideas for business growth
• Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
• Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
• A proven track record of achieving sales targets
• Availability to travel interstate and internationally as needed
• On site visits to resellers and breeders
• Strong communication and management skills
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
• Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to build positive working relationships
• Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
A generous package commensurate with experience is on offer. Please note that experience in the bovine genetics industry would be a strong advantage, however consideration will be given to applicants with qualifications or experience in sales outside this field.
Written applications and references to:
Total Livestock Genetics
P.O. Box 105 Camperdown, VIC, 3260
or email: [email protected]
For further information please phone (03) 5593 2016
Applications close: Wednesday 28th February 2018