THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS – THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
Total Livestock Genetics has a permanent vacancy in its administration area.
The successful applicant will be required to prepare documentation for the export of semen and embryos to global destinations, as well as providing an administration support role within the TLG office. This position will suit an applicant who is highly motivated and willing to work in a team environment.
- Extensive liaison with international and domestic clients, and government agencies
- Quotation preparation
- Preparation of export documentation including health certificates and commercial invoices
- Data entry
- Management of quarantine record
- General office duties
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy is imperative.
- Strong communication and management skills
- Solid customer service attitude
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
Written applications and references to:
Total Livestock Genetics
P.O. Box 105
Camperdown, VIC, 3260
For further information please phone (03) 5593 2016
Applications close: 10th March 2017