THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS – THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
Total Livestock Genetics has a permanent full time management vacancy in its sales area.
The successful applicant will be required to promote and sell Total Livestock Genetics semen and embryos in both domestic and international markets as well as develop business for the newly acquired genomic technology. This position will suit an applicant who is willing to work independently and enjoys travel.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key industry personnel in the field
• Provide innovative ideas for business growth
• Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
• Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
• Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
• A proven track record of achieving sales targets and experience in the Bovine Genetics Industry would be a strong advantage
• Availability to travel interstate and internationally as needed
• On site visits to resellers and breeders will be required
• Strong communication and management skills
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
• Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
• Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
• Fleet vehicle and phone supplied
Written applications and references to:
Total Livestock Genetics
P.O. Box 105 Camperdown, VIC, 3260
or email: [email protected]
For further information please phone (03) 5593 2016 Applications close: Friday 3rd March